- After a tasty dinner of aloo-gobhi, paneer and chicken curry in the awe-inspiring Darbar Hall, I abandon late-night exploration plans in favour of the also awe-inspiring comforts of my suite: No. 15, otherwise known as Maharaja Bhupinder Singh.
- Delightful experience – a beautiful dining hall, good food and excellent waiting staff. Thank you.
Jan & David Henderson
New Zealand High Commissioner to India
- Delicious food – great service!! Keep it up! Loved the Butter Chicken and paneer! Comfortable and good to come with family. God Bless!
- Great atmosphere and very relaxing place to stay. Great food and excellent Vodka & Orange.
Cork City, Ireland
- I enjoyed the food, the ambience, the cleanliness and everything about Neemrana is always great. That’s why we love to come here again and again.
- I really enjoyed the food. Moreover, it’s a great place to eat with friends and relax. Great atmosphere and amazing music. I will definitely recommend this place to visitors.
Glasgow Caledonian University
- The food was very tasty. We enjoyed the meal. The music was too good. The attendants were also courteous.
- We come here twice a month. The food quality is very good especially Manchurian we like the most. Thanks for providing good quality.
- Great food, excellent service. Courteous staff, amazing place. Palak paneer was delicious.
The various Neemrana properties, located all over India, offer fresh products available in that region. Our local cuisines with a different palate experience are for gourmets who travel with their taste buds – and also enjoy eating with their eyes!
At The Baradari Palace broadly we serve North Indian cuisine with a few Chinese and Continental dishes, to suit a range of tastes and palates. Relish mouth watering delicacies – Patiala style!
The meats are procured on a regular basis. We prefer not to deep freeze our foods for long durations or for non-seasonal offering.
Should you desire to taste a special dish or have a particular preference, you can certainly make a request at the previous meal, and the chefs will try and please you.